- University of South Carolina with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science, College of Science and Mathematics
- 27 years of GIS experience (4 years in Transportation Planning and 23 years in Real Estate)
- Real Estate Development Certificate – Urban Land Institute (2010)
- LEED Green Associate – Green Building Certification Institute (2009)
- Beitz has experience in leveraging GIS in the acquisition, development, disposition, and leasing activities of shopping centers. He uses GIS to analyze various markets and to present opportunities to retailers for leasing and development transactions. Having developed innovative systems (some proprietary) for the use of GIS in Real Estate, he is always looking for new ways to help clients leverage spatial technology.
Beitz was previously featured in COMPUTERWORLD: Putting the ‘where’ into your analytics – Geographic information can be the missing piece in the business intelligence puzzle.
- University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Geography with a GIS Certificate
- 13 years of Real Estate GIS experience
- Daigh has experience in using GIS to analyze and visualize spatial data. He uses GIS to perform demographic analysis as well as to help leasing and development professionals to find economic drivers in the market that affect shopping center performance. His innovative use of school data shows clients the total enrollment of public and private K-12 students in any given trade area in the United States. Daigh also has experience building shopping center competition aerials in every major US market.
Daigh is also the author of: USC Moore School of Business and EDENS Use Business Analyst for MBA Project (pages 7 & 19)
Todd Atkins, PE
- Clemson University with a Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 22 years of site planning and GIS application development experience
Atkins has experience leveraging GIS software development to enable a wider audience to see, understand, and effectively use GIS data and systems. He has built numerous web based applications allowing teams to manage geographically diverse projects, track assets, plan development, and understand the local environment. Atkins’ extensive Civil Engineering background for both public and private projects provides a unique understanding of the role of GIS and it’s capabilities.
Special Achievement in GIS Award – Esri (2012)
Frequently Asked Questions
In business since 2012, Beitz and Daigh Geographics provides GIS (Geographic Information Systems) technology solutions for organizations looking to visualize, research, analyze, and display location data. Nationwide professional services and consulting are provided using the latest GIS software from Esri, the world leader in GIS. Professional Services offered include: Market Planning & Site Selection, Location Marketing, Web-Mapping, and Mobile Application Development.
What type of clients do you work with?
We are open to working with anyone who wants make GIS work better for their organization.